From Chaos to Confidence!
Here are three reasons why Andy is a trusted expert for the US government, corporate executives and speaker bureaus:
- He makes it all about the audience by researching, interviewing and discovering the unique aspects of your conference, firm and industry.
- He delivers a customized keynote experience, giving context to why the world is changing and how it’ll impact your space.
- He brings energy to lift any audience at any time of day, no standing behind a podium, no notes, and no downtime in his keynotes!
Andy helps clients break down the chaos and complexity of the world to comprehend its impact on their business. He does this by delivering keynotes and original research that move participants from the current chaos to confidence in the future. Andy has over 35 years of experience in the financial markets and communicating how they work to top firms in financial services, energy, agriculture, technology and the US government.
“My purpose is to simplify complexity and chaos to inspire confidence in the future. Times are challenging today, I break it down and give you hope for tomorrow.”
Scroll down to see the keynote topics, tailored for your group, business meeting or conference.
Contact me here to learn more!
2020 US Presidential Election: impact on business, jobs and lives
Format: 30-45 minute keynote with Q&A
With over twenty Democratic candidates running, the 2020 US Presidential election is in full swing. The outcome of this election could have one of the biggest policy swings in US history. In this keynote, Andy breaks down the wide range of Democratic economic, social, and tax plans. He’ll tell you which plans help or hurt the economy the most. He’ll give you the winners and losers in each sector of the economy, and explain what to expect from President Trump as he attempts to gain a second term. Trade, health care and energy will all be impacted and discussed. Andy objectively takes your audience out of the current chaos to provide confidence in the future. He connects the dots to show how this election will impact their business, their jobs, and their lives.
This program is perfect for:
- Senior management dealing with political uncertainty;
- Business leaders assessing future growth and economic opportunities; or
- Managers connecting their work to govt. policy, economy and technology.
The audience will leave with an objective view of:
- Democratic candidate’s economic, social, and tax plans;
- President Trump’s economic, social, and tax plans; and
- Trade, healthcare, and energy plans from both sides
Good News: Hope for 2019!
Format: 45-60 minute keynote with Q&A
In this time of economic, political, and market turbulence, there is good news underneath the chaos. As the 1st former Chief Market Intelligence Officer for the US government, Andy sees potential for good economic outcomes and solutions coming from the turmoil. He gives your audience a simple, powerful structure to understand a complex world. US trade policy, Federal Reserve interest rate policy, and technology are all discussed thoroughly and connected back to your business.
What would it look like if your clients could understand the chaos occurring today so they can be comfortable with the future? Could they ignore the headlines and focus on their long-term goals? Imagine the impact this would have on your business and future growth. Andy objectively takes your audience out of the current chaos to provide confidence in the economic future.
This program is perfect for:
• Senior management dealing with economic and trade uncertainty;
• Business leaders assessing future growth and economic opportunities; or
• Managers connecting their work to government policy, economy, and technology.
The audience will leave with:
- A simple but powerful structure to frame big events impacting US economy including Federal Reserve interest rate changes and Brexit;
- A clear outlook for US domestic policy like trade and tax; and
- A clear understanding and outlook for disruptive technology like blockchain, AI, and crypto currencies.
Understanding Government and Regulation
Format: Lessons from the Inside
Who’s ever said to themselves: “This US government policy makes no sense.”, “Why are they doing this, don’t they know the problems this will create?”, or maybe, “I really need to figure out what this government is doing, why they are trying to put this new rule or that new regulation in place.” If your audience has asked these questions, then this is the keynote for you.
In 2017, Andy took a job with the Trump administration and worked at the highest level of finance within the US government at the CFTC. As the first ever Chief Market Intelligence Officer, he advised the CFTC’s Chairman, he directed a team of 30 market researchers, and maintained dialogues with the SEC, the US Treasury, Congress, the Federal Reserve, and the White House. In this keynote, he provides answers to the questions raised above: how and why does the government function the way it does? How does it work at the highest levels? Andy pulls back the curtain to explain what drives policy, what a Chairman can and can’t do, and what it’s like to work with staff.
This program is perfect for:
- Lawyers dealing with federal government regulators;
- Compliance managers structuring new regulatory procedures; or
- Business leaders taking new products to the government for approval.
The audience will leave with an understanding of:
- How regulatory policy is created and driven by political appointees;
- Why new financial products struggle to get approved and how to work around it; and
- A strategy to facilitate interactions with regulators to achieve desired results.